Monday, May 4, 2009

Torley amplifies my awesome 3X over

Posted by Bettina Tizzy

Torley Linden - Linden Lab's Resident Enlightenment Manager just keeps contributing to the quality of my Second Life® and my Real Life. In the span of just 24 hours, the man has dropped three jewels onto my lap.

For starters, I came across this video he created to demonstrate how funtastically cool Vectorpark's new Flash game, Windosill is.


The physics are perfection!

Then, I'd been looking for just the right music for a little machinima I was making, and discovered this treasure-trove of Torley's original compositions and improvisations, all of them downloadable MP3s.

Finally, to demonstrate a bug he'd encountered on Twitter, @Torley created this video using Jing, a nifty and effective freebie screen capture program.

In fact, anytime I follow Torley's cookie crumbs (and they are all over the Internet), I come away smarter, cuter and better equipped to meet the challenges in both of my lives.

0 comments: