Thursday, May 22, 2008

Who you gonna call?

During the month preceding the opening of the Garden of NPIRL Delights, my Second Life® took over and there was little time or energy left for my Real Life. While I'll still be blogging several stories that I've been working on for some time, to restore some balance, I am taking a break from Second Life until June 17th to wiggle my toes in the sand, nurture my wonderful clients, and say hello to family and friends.

Until then, I'm entrusting all your incredible information on new builds and Machinima that would not be possible in Real Life, as well as innovative tools for content creation, and previously unknown builders/artists, to Master Scripter and artist, Miki Gymnast, who will cull from these to share the best in-world with the members of the Not Possible IRL and Impossible IRL groups.


Miki Gymnast looks everywhere and talks with everyone to find us cool content

Miki, thank you, and see you on June 17th!

0 comments: